Exciting plans for the future
We have some exciting plans for the future and if you use our services then we need YOUR views!
You may now be aware of the exciting news that Gwalia and Seren Group are exploring ways of working together.
Gwalia and Seren Group are very similar in size and values; which clearly describe the way we work and the services we provide.
After lots of research and discussion, we think that joining together as a new Group has the biggest potential for us to deliver even better services to our customers, and pool our resources to provide more homes and support more people.
Together we believe we can build on our brilliant reputation for delivery of top quality care and support, create more affordable homes and bring more added-value benefits to communities.
Before we develop a plan on how we can work together, it is important to us that we know what matters most to you. We want to hear what you think about the services you recieve from either Gwalia or any of the Seren Group companies, both now and, in the future.
How can I share my views?
We would like to receive your views before 4pm on Friday 28th August. You can do this in 3 ways:
1. Completing the attached card and dropping it back in the post to us, no stamp needed - easy!
2. Engaging with us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SerenGwaliaCollaboration
4. Arrange to meet a member of staff to discuss your responses in person.
5. Leave a comment on our feedback form below:
What will stay the same?
- Your landlord will stay the same.
- The person who delivers your service to you will stay the same.
- There will be no change to your rent and terms of your tenancy.
- We will continue to have an active presence in the communities we already serve.
What would change for the better?
- We will invest more in the services we already run, focusing on what’s important to our customers.
- We will use our size to be more cost-effective in how we buy services and raise money to fund new developments.
- We will build considerably more homes, both to rent and to buy.
- We will develop more care services