Back to the list

New homes for sale from just £59,500

New homes for sale from just £59,500

Llais TaweGŵyr Homes, our affordable homes for sale brand has launched our new apartments for sale at Llais Tawe on New Cut Road, Swansea.

Working in partnership with Bellway Homes, we are offering first time buyers the opportunity to purchase their own home at Llais Tawe. We have seven apartments available specifically for those finding it hard to take their first step onto the property ladder

The one, two and three bedroom apartments are available through our Homebuy scheme, which allows you to buy a property for only 70% of its price and we loan you the remaining 30%.

For a one bedroom apartment valued at £85,000, prices start from just £59,500. In addition to our lower purchase prices, indications from mortgage lenders suggest smaller deposits will be required, typically 5% of the 70% this means that deposits would start from just £2,975.